Raw Printed Mask delivered in parts (© Michael Weisheim)
These mask is printed in PLA and have some ruffs spots just from the 3D printing process itself. (please check the footage)
- Ready for shipment in 1 month ( Mask will be produced once payment has arrived)!!!
- Typical finishing work will be needed to be done to get them smooth. (sanding)
- Color of the print may vary from the pictures. (probably different PLA colors like black, grey, white, but have same quality ). Please see “possible colors” picture
- The mask does not come with padding , belts, balaclava and logos (small sticker icons).
- The Mask is made with PLA 2×1,5mm wall width and is typical cosplay item.
- Mask is not proved to be used for Airsoft/Paintball/Motorcycle and any other purpose where the mask is heavily used!!! The mask does not comply with any DIN standard and also not TÜV tested. We dont recommend anyone who are interested to buy this artwork for real Airsoft/Paintball/Motorcycle usage. Please keep in mind that this is a “wearable” art. We dont take any responsible for any action that you do with this Item.
- It is recommended to wear balaclava under the mask or use some padding
- Mask have ONE size and made for: max cheekbones width 14,4 cm, max jawbone width 13,9.
- PLEASE MEASURE YOUR HEAD BEFORE PURCHASING! (see guide pictures) If the mask doesn’t fit the buyer, we do not issue refunds.
- If you have any questions regarding the product please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product weight ca 500g
- For private use only! Product is copyright protected © Michael Weisheim Raidmask. Please dont try to copy and sell/share product ( for example on Etsy) or its digital copy and imitations! Also not as “fan art” or similar!
- Please contact © Michael Weisheim Raidmask email@example.com to use the work for commercial purposes!
- If you buy you agree on this terms!
How to finish mask:
- Use sandpaper to remove small printing lines. See guide on youtube > Sanding video
- Paint the mask in your preferred color. See guide on youtube > Painting Video . You can paint separate parts in different materials to get nice metallic insets like shown on cover picture.
- Glue the separate painted parts together to full mask or left them out
Equipment for the mask(used on the photos):
- Buckles (25mm width) on amazon https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07G8XB5QR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Belts (25mm width) on amazon https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07CZXLQCW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- Simple balaclava from amazon https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005HZ94DC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
There are no reviews yet.